MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Steubenville home suffers damage from Saturday fire

A fire broke out in the 1600 block of Pershing Avenue Saturday night, according to the Steubenville Fire Department.

A fire broke out in the 1600 block of Pershing Avenue Saturday night, according to the Steubenville Fire Department.

The department said a contractor working on the home fell onto a gas line, which caused it to rupture. It's unclear what actually ignited the fire.

No one was hurt, but the home did suffer significant damage.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending