- 9.12.14 Fairport Harbor at Toronto
- 9.5.14 Toronto at Bridgeport
- VIDEO: 2014 Media Day - Coach Meek on the 2014 season
- VIDEO: 2014 Media Day - Coach Meek on Game of the Week vs. CCHS
- VIDEO: 2014 Media Day - Nate Stewart
- VIDEO: 2014 Media Day - Charles Ross III
- VIDEO: 2014 Media Day - Mitch Reese
- VIDEO: 2014 Media Day - Jesse Beckwith
- VIDEO: 2014 Media Day - James Reed
- Paden City, Toronto will meet after Hundred cancels season
- 2014 WTOV9 Football Preview: Toronto Red Knights
- Suspicious package found in Toronto
- Toronto house fire a 'total loss'
- 1.4.13 Video Highlights - Cameron Vs Toronto
- 11.01.13 - Video Highlights - Weirton Madonna vs Toronto
- Shooting investigation underway
- 10.18.13 -Video Highlights- CONOTTON VALLEY vs TORONTO
- 10.11.13 -Video Highlights- Toronto vs Beallsville
- 10.4.13 -Video Highlight- St. John Central vs Toronto
- 9.27.13 -Video Highlight- Toronto vs Shadyside
- VIDEO: Toronto Band
- VIDEO: Toronto Cheerleaders
- 9.21.13 Video Highlights - Toronto Vs Steubenville Catholic Central
- 9.6.13 -Video Highlights- Bridgeport vs Toronto
- 8.31.13 Video Highlights - Wellsville Vs Toronto
Toronto house fire a 'total loss'
Updated: Tuesday, February 11 2014, 04:13 PM EST
By JESSICA GUAY
TORONTO -- Authorities are calling a home that caught on fire around 1 this afternoon a total loss.
The home, located on N. 5th St. in Toronto, was owned by a woman who said she just had finished cooking and heard a loud ‘pop’ sound in the kitchen. When she ran in, the entire wall was on fire. Neighbors said she ran out of her home with her dog, and she wasn’t wearing shoes.
Crews from Toronto, Empire, Straton, and Knoxville responded to the call and were on the scene for several hours. All said they were unsure of how the fire started, though it was dispatched as a kitchen fire No one was inside when they arrived.
"When we first arrived on scene, we had heavy smoke blowing from the entrance and there was heavy smoke from the eves,” Toronto Firefighter Bill Scheel said. “Flames started to shoot from the vents and windows.”