- Cleaning up time at Jamboree in the Hills site
- Neal McCoy gives parking lot performance at Jamboree
- Fans enjoy Jamboree at annual watch party
- Video: Joe Zelek talks about Friday's performance
- Video: Katie Ohh ready to take the main stage
- Assisted living facility throws Jamboree party for residents
- Veteran group controls crowd at Jamboree
- Redneck Run the official start of Jamboree in the Hills
- Jamboree features people from all walks of life
- VIDEO: Local talent hits Jamboree main stage
- Businesses prepared for Jamboree in the Hills
- Medical staff ready for Jamboree in the Hills
- Ohio State Highway Patrol to be out in full force for Jamboree
- Law firm offers ultimate JITH experience
- Fans set up early for this year's Jamboree in the Hills
- Update: Borrowed Blue added to JITH Sunday lineup; times change
- David Lee Murphy to play at Jamboree Wednesday night
- Lineup finalized for Jamboree in the Hills, times set
- Thursday lineup
- Friday lineup
- Sunday lineup
- Saturday lineup
- Saturday lineup cont.
- Videos coming soon!
Fans set up early for this year's Jamboree in the Hills
BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio -
Only 10 more days until 2014's Jamboree in the Hills and dedicated fans are already arriving in their campers.
Loyal fans went out Sunday for pre-camping, which allows them to drop off their campers early then they are promised the closest camping spots in the house when the show kicks off Thursday, July 17.
Luke Bregi and Jen Bush are two of the many people who started setting up camp Sunday. They have been coming for several years and they keep coming back for one reason.
"The good music and fun time with people," Bregi said.
"The music, the concerts, I love it, it's just amazing, it's fun and a lot of excitement," Bush said.
Of course fans are not the only ones preparing for the four-day country music party. Crews have been hard at work setting up for opening day.
Kelly Tucker-Johns, general manager of Jamboree in the Hills, said last year was a record-breaking year for them and they are excited for another great year.
"My favorite thing of course is this great Jambo family we have, which is all of our dedicated hard workers that come back every year and of course when the show kicks off on Thursday, just to see all of the fans having an amazing time makes all of our hard work worth it," Tucker-Jones said.
Bregi and Bush said they are most excited for Brantley Gilbert.
"Brantley Gilbert, I saw him with Eric Church a few years ago. He's just phenomenal. We've been waiting for him to come here for years," Bush said.
"Anxious to see him, I think he's going to put on a good show," Bregi said.
Tucker-Jones said fans she spoke with are excited for the headliners and Sunday's line-up.
"Always our headliners, you know Keith Urban, Tim McGraw this year but our Sunday this year is a lot of classic country, Joe Diffie, Neal McCoy. Always a fan favorite so we have a lot of feedback that Sunday's their favorite this year," Tucker-Jones said.
Gates open Monday, July 14 for campers to come in.